Every family member deserves a break from the daily hustle and bustle, including your furry friends. This year, treat the whole family to a Gulf Shores vacation filled with memorable pet (and human) friendly activities. You and your family can enjoy breathtaking sugar-white sands, delicious seafood, great local shops, and all-around Southern hospitality!
No family trip is complete without our beloved pets, so it’s an excellent thing Young’s Suncoast doesn’t ask our guests to keep their precious pooch at home. We understand the importance of having your four-legged friend journey with the whole family. Spend the day strolling through state parks or frolic with your leashed pup at Fort Morgan Beach. There are so many wonderful pet-friendly things to do, see, and explore with your family in and around Gulf Shores. Keep reading for more paw-sitively helpful information—
Gulf Shores is a Pet-Friendly Paradise for All
Looking to bring your furry friend to Gulf Shores? Our grand vacation destination is extremely pet-friendly, leaving no family member behind! Here at Young’s Suncoast, we love pets and offer over 10 different pet-friendly Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan beach rentals to suit your entire group.
Our lovely city is also home to pet-friendly restaurants, outdoor attractions, and much more. The Young’s Suncoast team cannot wait to help you plan the best pet-friendly experience in Gulf Shores this year. Follow our quick guide on all the dog-friendly attractions and businesses locals and tourists love:
Where to Eat & Drink
- Big Beach Brewing Company: home to a fun dog and kid-friendly outdoor lawn
- Flying Harpoon: friendly staff will make sure your pooch has enough water
- Foam Coffee and Shop: get your foam fix (and ask for a lil’ pup cup)
- Luna’s Eat & Drink: soulful seafood joint with pet-friendly outdoor seating
- Rita’s of Gulf Shores: family-friendly staple for Italian ice and gelati
- Sunset Grille: they have spare leashes on site for all dogs
- The Southern Grind Coffee House: roomy outdoor patio is ideal for both you and Fido
Where to Visit
- Fort Morgan: one of the best pet-friendly beaches in the whole state
- Gulf State Park: skip the beach for the park’s scenic woods and trails
- Dog Pond at Lake Shelby: your dog will love splashing about in the cool waters
- The Gulf Shores Dog Park: fenced-in area with shade, drinking water, running space, and happy pups
- Fort Gaines: crucial Civil War site on Dauphin Island; leashed dogs allowed on the grounds
Stay with Pet-Friendly Young’s Suncoast
Gulf Shores is a popular vacation spot for pets and their owners, so don’t miss out on any pet-friendly locations and activities this year. Sometimes, pet emergencies or kennel needs may arise, so check out the Young’s Suncoast pet-friendly services page for helpful information. You and yours will fall in love with our pet-friendly vacation rental options—book your stay with us today by calling 800-826-1213!