The Wharf Orange Beach
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf along with a gas grill on your private balcony. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques, and restaurants. 25 is the minimum age to rent a condo at The Wharf.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a stay with your sports team, guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay onsite at The Wharf and you will enjoy your Alabama Gulf Coast vacation. You will experience luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis Pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.
- Hummingbird Ziplines The new and expanded Hummingbird Zipline Course is open for business at the Wharf Entertainment District in Orange Beach, AL. The course features eight thrilling ziplines totaling well over a mile in length, as well as treetop canopy platforms, rope bridges, and other ecotourism aspects. Guests can expect amazing views of the Intracoastal Waterway, Wolf Bay, and plenty of local flora and fauna. Tours can take up to two hours depending on group size and dynamic. Guests must be at least ten years of age, at least 70 pounds, and no more than 250 pounds. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made over the phone at 251-948-9494 or online at www.zipthegulf.com