Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Young’s Suncoast Realty & Vacation Rentals. This website is owned and operated by Young’s Suncoast Realty & Vacation Rentals (“Young’s Suncoast”). Young’s Suncoast may be referred to as “Company,” “us,” “our,” or “we” and refers to the entity as context requires.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND CONTENT
Our Site is intended primarily for informational purposes and the ability to make secure transactions for vacation rental bookings. We enable you to inquire about the various services and vacation rental properties promoted or managed by us. We also enable you to make secure transactions, some of which may be operated by a trusted third-party.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION TO THE SITE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of our Site with or without notice to you. We will not be liable if we choose to exercise this right. You acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site, or that operation of our Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. You understand that usage of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
As a condition of your right to use our Site, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Site under the laws of the United States or any other country.
You may not engage in any of the following regarding the Site (including without limitation posting or transmitting content through the Site), and you agree not to use the Site to:
- violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users of our Site or solicit personal information from any individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- send or promote any message that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, sexually explicit, threatening, vulgar, obscene, profane, disparaging regarding racial, gender or ethnic background, any statement that you have reason to know is false or misleading, or otherwise objectionable messages, as determined by Young’s Suncoast in its sole discretion;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, the right of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any party, or distribute any content you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- promote or distribute any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or material which can be characterized as “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or similar material, any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain, or any information posted primarily for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes;
- disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Site or any websites or content linked to them;
- interfere with or damage the Site, including, without limitation, using viruses, Trojan horses, harmful code, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or email address information or similar methods or technology or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our Site;
- attempt to use another user’s account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) Young’s Suncoast, or any third party, or create or use a false identity;
- attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions thereof that are restricted from general access;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Young’s Suncoast’s (or any third-party partner’s) name, trademarks, or product names;
- attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise derive or obtain the code in any form for any software used in the Site;
- engage in any activity that interferes with any third-party’s ability to use or enjoy the Site; or
Further, without our written consent, you may not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any Young’s Suncoast content or any use of or access to the Site;
- use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts, or other automated devices) to access the Site or monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon, including web copy, photography, or graphics;
- deep-link to the Site for any purpose; or frame the Site, place pop-up windows over any content, or otherwise affect the display of the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUNG’S SUNCOAST, ITS RELATED ENTITIES, AND EACH OF THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “COMPANY PARTIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, RELATED TO OUR SITE.
You acknowledge that you may have or may in the future have claims against us which you do not know or suspect to exist in your favor when you agreed to these Terms and which if known, might materially affect your consent to these Terms.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All content, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights in the content available on our Site, including without limitation design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are owned by Young’s Suncoast with all rights reserved. In some cases, such content may be licensed to Young’s Suncoast by third-parties. This content is protected by the intellectual property rights of Young’s Suncoast or those owners. All content which qualifies for protection under U.S. Federal Copyright Law is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court System, whether registered or unregistered. All trademarks displayed on our Site are the trademarks of their respective owners and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of such parties. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of third-parties is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those third-parties endorse or have any affiliation with Young’s Suncoast.
PERMITTED USE OF THE CONTENT
Any use of content on the Site, including without limitation reproduction for purposes other than those noted herein, modification, distribution, replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Young’s Suncoast, is strictly prohibited. With the exception of search engines, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Young’s Suncoast. You may use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, except as described herein. You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such content. You may not make any use of content owned by any third-parties which are available on the Site, without the express consent of those third-parties.
LINKS TO THE SITE
You are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to the content on the Site, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content to which it links. If you include links to our Site on your website, when the link is clicked, the applicable page within our Site must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising, or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the applicable Site, and without any interstitial pop-ups or web pages loading before the applicable target page is accessed. The page on which such links are featured must be accessible to the general public and not provided through a subscription service or for a fee, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Young’s Suncoast. Under no circumstances may you “frame” all or any portion of the Site or copy portions of the Site to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider’s incidental caching of pages. We reserve the right to revoke these licenses generally, or your right to use specific links or feeds, at any time, with or without cause.
MOBILE DEVICES & THIRD-PARTY RESTRICTIONS
If you access our Site on mobile devices, you understand that your mobile carrier’s standard charges will apply.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
In the event that you find content posted on our Site which you believe to be an infringement of the copyright ownership or other intellectual property rights of your company or any third-party, you are requested to immediately contact us in writing by providing a signed statement containing the following information pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“):
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and if you are acting on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property, the name of the owner;
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- a detailed description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- if your claim is based on a registered work, the registration number, and the date of issuance of the registration;
- a description of the infringing material and the URL where such material is located on the Site, or a description of where on our Site you found such material;
- your written statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the work on our Site has not been authorized by the true owner of the work, its agent, or as a matter of law; and
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true.
Please send your notice of alleged infringement to us:
By Mail addressed to:
Young’s Suncoast Realty & Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 346
Gulf Shores, AL 36547
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “DMCA Notice”
In accordance with the DMCA, it is the policy of Young’s Suncoast to terminate use of our Site by repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Any content uploaded, posted, submitted, or otherwise made available by individual users of the Site, including without limitation blog comments, message board posts, and any other content which does not originate with Young’s Suncoast (“User Content“), is the sole responsibility of the person who made such User Content available on the Site. Under no circumstances will Young’s Suncoast be liable in any way for any User Content made available through this Site by you or any third-party.
Young’s Suncoast reserves the right (but has no obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, move or remove any User Content that is posted on the Site. You agree that the exercise by Young’s Suncoast of such discretion shall not convert or transform User Content to content owned or provided by Young’s Suncoast, and the user who made such User Content available on the Site will retain ownership thereof as described below.
PROVIDING FEEDBACK TO COMPANY
We welcome your comments and feedback about our Site. All information and materials submitted to Young’s Suncoast through the Site or otherwise, such as any comments, feedback, ideas, questions, designs, data or the like regarding or relating to the Site or the business of Young’s Suncoast (collectively, “Feedback“), will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY with regard to you, but Young’s Suncoast reserves the right to treat any such Feedback as the confidential information of Young’s Suncoast.
By submitting Feedback to Young’s Suncoast, you assign to the Company Parties, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such Feedback. The Company Parties will be entitled to use any Feedback you submit, and any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any such Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such Feedback without restriction and without compensating you in any way. You are responsible for the information and other content contained in any Feedback you submit to us, including, without limitation, its truthfulness and accuracy.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Young’s Suncoast Realty & Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 346
Gulf Shores, AL 36547