Halloween is one of the most loved holidays. It brings childhood nostalgia from trick-or-treating and pumpkin picking. Your creativity can flourish with costumes, scary stories, and haunted attractions. Have an unforgettable Halloween this year by booking a vacation in Gulf Shores, AL. With a rich history, gorgeous Gulf Coast views, and spooky entertainment, it will be a Halloween to remember forever.
Young’s Suncoast has many spacious beach house vacation rentals for large families and friend groups in Gulf Shores, AL. Or for couples and small groups, we also have cozy beach houses and stunning condo vacation rentals in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, AL. Book your stay with Young’s Suncoast to explore the spooky Halloween fun in Gulf Shores, AL.
6 Reasons You’ll Have the Best Halloween in Gulf Shores, AL
- Everyone who lives where it gets chilly in October knows the pain of choosing between ruining our costumes with a winter jacket or suffering in the cold. Your Halloween costume won’t be ruined by a coat in Gulf Shores, AL, because it’s sunny all year.
- If you’re brave enough, face your worst childhood nightmares at Graham Creek’s Haunted Forest. Walk through a half-mile trail of haunted scenery if you dare. If you don’t feel up to venturing through the horror, you can also enjoy the not-so-scary hayrides. This spooky Halloween attraction is in Foley, only a 25-minute drive from Gulf Shores, AL.
- Have fun working off the Halloween candy at Haunted Hustle 5k, Fun Run, and Witches on Wheels Ride in Gulf Shores, AL. This fun local Halloween event features a 5K run (or walk), Witches on Wheels Bike Parade, a DJ on stage, and a fun run.
- Enjoy spooky live theater entertainment for Halloween at South Baldwin Community Theatre in Gulf Shores, AL. For Halloween 2022, they will perform Agatha Christie’s classic Murder on the Orient Express.
- Explore one of Alabama’s most haunted and historical sites when you visit Fort Morgan. When Fort Morgan was built in the early 1800s, it was “the finest example of military architecture in the New World.” People have reported hearing the ghosts of those who died in Fort Morgan throughout the centuries.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Gulf Shores, AL. Halloween is an extra special time of year in the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach area, with fun events like the Shipwrecked Halloween Costume Party and Flora-Bama’s Annual Halloween Costume Contest.