The alluring Gulf Coast calls to travelers with charming white sparkling beaches, rich history, and delicious local food. Sometimes a sweet treat can elevate your mood to a new level of bliss. There are many fantastic ice cream shops in Gulf Shores that can bring your vacation to a new state of enchantment. Book a dreamy getaway to the Gulf Coast today with Young’s Suncoast. We have an incredible selection of Gulf Shores vacation rentals with plush amenities that suit every guest’s needs and desires. To help you have the vacation of your dreams, Young’s Suncoast put together this guide on the best ice cream shops in Gulf Shores. We can’t wait to have you as our guest!
The 6 Best Ice Cream Shops in Gulf Shores, AL
- Matt’s Homemade Alabama Ice Cream: Head over here for some of the best handmade ice cream in Gulf Shores. They have so many fun ice cream flavors and creations to explore with your taste buds. If you’re not impressed yet, check out their 4.5-star rating from over 1147 Google reviews.
- Scoops Ice Cream: Don’t miss out on this local favorite ice cream shop in Gulf Shores. They feature an impressive 4.6-star rating from over 1103 Google reviews.
- Island Ice Cream & Treats: Devour over 40 different flavors of premium Hershey’s ice cream during your vacation in Gulf Shores. They have an impressive 4.6-star rating from over 265 Google reviews.
- Chocolate Corner Gulf Shores: Indulge yourself in real butter fudge, gourmet homemade chocolates, iced lattes, and ice cream at one of the sweetest spots in Gulf Shores. How can you say no to their 4.7-star rating from over 295 Google reviews?
- Cowbell Rolled Ice Cream: They are one of the best spots for rolled ice cream in Gulf Shores. They have an almost perfect 4.9-star rating from over 294 Google reviews.
- Yumm Twister & Ice Cream: Enjoy unique handcrafted cones and delicious ice cream at this Gulf Shores local gem. Their near-perfect 4.9-star rating from over 257 Google reviews speaks for itself.