Most visitors flock to Alabama’s Gulf Coast to relax on the white sugar sand of our pristine beaches. But, travel beyond the typical beach destinations, and you will discover one of the best entertainment districts in the South. The Wharf in Orange Beach offers the perfect place to spend the day, whether you are looking for family fun or a romantic date night. The Wharf has endless attractions, from live concerts to mouthwatering seafood and water adventures!
Stay in the heart of the action with Young’s Suncoast condo rentals in The Wharf. Enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment steps from your front door. We are here to provide a helpful guide to The Wharf so you can plan the perfect day in Orange Beach!
Entertainment at The Wharf in Orange Beach
The Wharf is one of the top entertainment districts on the Gulf Coast. Here are a few of our favorite activities to keep you entertained during your getaway:
- The best way to kick off your day at The Wharf is with a Ferris Wheel ride. Take in incredible views of Orange Beach and the surrounding water or wait till night time and watch the light show from the Ferris wheel.
- Speaking of the light show, the SPECTRA Laser Light Experience is a must-see at The Wharf. Main Street is lit up by a spectacular light display put to music every night.
- The Wharf is home to a 10,000-seat amphitheater, one of the largest music venues along the Gulf Coast. Plan your vacation around one of the concerts and listen to talented musicians during your Alabama getaway.
Water Activities at The Wharf Marina
Besides being one of the best spots for entertainment, The Wharf is also an excellent place to embark on water adventures and boat tours. Cetacean Cruises offers fantastic dolphin and eco-tour trips for nature lovers. They also offer sunset sailing cruises where you can end the day with a stunning sunset over the bay.
If you are interested in fishing or exploring the water on your own in search of dolphins, reserve a watercraft with Orange Beach Boat Rentals.
Shopping & Dining at the Wharf
With the wealth of options to choose from, you could spend your entire vacation shopping and dining at The Wharf.
- There are over 25 shops and boutiques to visit at The Wharf. From home decor to souvenirs, beach gear, clothing, and stylish sunglasses, The Wharf is the perfect place to shop til you drop!
- There are dozens of restaurants to choose from serving seafood and Southern comfort food. Some of our favorite dining places include YoHo Rum & Tacos, Villaggio Grille, and Ginny Lane Bar and Grill.
Escape to Alabama’s Gulf Coast
Young’s Suncoast offers the best vacation rentals to access everything The Wharf in Orange Beach has to offer. Stay in one of our Wharf Condos, and you will have access to the fantastic Oasis Pool. We have something in store for every family’s budget, size, and lifestyle. Escape to Alabama’s Gulf Coast and discover our dynamic entertainment district this summer!