If live music, delicious food, expertly crafted cocktails, and southern hospitality is your thing, then the Gulf Shores nightlife is for you. Gulf Shores is a vibrant city nestled on the Alabama Gulf Coast and is bursting with history and breathtaking beauty. The nightlife is booming all year round, with temperatures rarely dipping below freezing, even in the winter.
Young’s Suncoast has an excellent selection of Gulf Shores, Alabama, vacation rentals for every group size and taste. Whether you are looking for a spacious beach home rental or a luxurious beach condo, Young’s Suncoast has the perfect accommodations for you. Make sure you check out the Hot Deals at Young’s Suncoast so you can get more bang for your buck as well. Explore the best bars in Gulf Shores from our list below, then relax in the vacation rental of your dreams when you book your stay with Young’s Suncoast.
The 9 Best Bars in Gulf Shores, Alabama
- LuLu’s Bar: Enjoy delicious food made from scratch, live music, and lots of fun special events at Lulu’s!
- The Hangout: Come relax around the fire pit, and enjoy live entertainment and beach fun at one of the most lively bars in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
- Pink Pony Pub – Gulf Shores: This is one of the hardest bars in Gulf Shores to miss with its stunning Barbie pink building.
- Big Beach Brewing Company: This is one of the best bars in Gulf Shores for beer lovers, with many different excellent craft beers to enjoy.
- The Cove Bar and Grill: Have the night of your life listening to a Touchtunes jukebox or live entertainment at one of the best bars in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
- The Sloop: This is one of the best family-friendly bars in Gulf Shores that was founded by two locals with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
- Lauria’s by the Beach: This is one of the most elegant bars in Gulf Shores, with many visually appealing drinks to both enjoy and snap the perfect vacation photo with.