Indulge Yourself in the Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival
Visiting the Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival is an experience that tantalizes all your senses with delicious seafood and the vibrant coastal culture of Alabama. Held against the stunning Gulf Shores beaches as a backdrop, this annual event celebrates seafood, art, music, and community, drawing locals and tourists alike to revel in the coastal charm and delectable flavors. Book your stay in time for the festival from October 12th – 15th, 2023 with Young’s Suncoast.
Young’s Suncoast is renowned for offering an exceptional selection of Alabama Coast accommodations that cater to every traveler’s preferences. Our Gulf Shores vacation rentals provide a gateway to the ultimate beachfront escape, characterized by comfort, luxury, and a deep connection to the coastal charm. Our portfolio includes everything from beach condos with intimate balconies overlooking the Gulf Coast to sprawling multi-bedroom homes with private pools and beachfront access.
Experience the 2023 National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores
When: October 12th – 15th, 2023
For over half a century, the annual National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores has been a beloved tradition in the lovely coastal paradise of Alabama. This food-focused Festival features over 50 vendors serving conch fritters, lobster, crab cakes, Cajun pistols, and other yummy treats. Here are just some of the fun in store for you at the 2023 National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores:
- A variety of local and national talent will fill the air of the National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores. Admission is free for all of the concerts with genres ranging from rock, country, blues, jazz, and R&B.
- Guests ages five and up can join in on the Sand Sculpture Contest. This is a family-oriented event that has cash prizes!
- There is plenty of fun at the Children’s Activity Village if you have young kids. The supervised activities include kid’s games and arts and crafts.
- Enjoy shopping through retail and art vendors from all over the world.
- As the name suggests, shrimp is the star of the National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores. You will also be able to find other treats like gourmet burgers, shaved ice, and hand-squeezed lemonade.
- Try your hand at the Annual National Shrimp Festival Golf Challenge for Education for prize giveaways, contests, and interactive experiences while you’re in between holes.
- Challenge yourself on the 5K/10K Race.