The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
Coastal Christmas Activities at The Wharf
Ice Skating Rink with REAL ICE: Ice Skating is back at The Wharf and better than ever beacuse this year the rink will feature REAL ICE! The Ice skating rink is open from November 28, 2014 - January 4, 2015. It will be located in Palm Plaza. There are two options for ice skating: $10 for a 2-hour skate session OR $12 for a 2-hour skate session and Ferris Wheel Ride. All skate sessions include skate rentals.
Hours: Monday through Friday 4pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-10pm
* Please note that skate sessions will start every 2 hours
Photos with Santa: Photos with Santa is back for 2014. You will find Santa at Palm Plaza this year. $10 per photo and consumers will receive a commemorative Winter Wonderland photo frame from The Wharf. Santa will be at The Wharf from November 29 to December 21, 2014 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Hours: Friday from 4pm-8pm, Saturday from 11am-4pm & Sunday 12pm-4pm
Horse & Carriage Rides: This is a new feature to The Wharf this year. A horse and carriage will be on property every Saturday and Sunday during the month of December taking consumers around The Wharf property.
Hours: Saturday from 10am-10pm & Sunday from 10am-6pm
Holiday Open House: The Wharf’s Holiday Open House will be on December 6, 2014.
Holiday SPECTRA: The Holiday SPECTRA show will begin on Friday, November 28, 2014. Show times will be at 6pm, 7pm & 8pm.
2015 Events – SAVE the DATE
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 19-22, 2015 - (VENDOR Discount, restrictions apply, call for details.)
Florida-Georgia Line, March 21, 2015 – 8pm, Ticket information coming soon
Bama Coast Cruise, April 23, 24 & 25, 2015 – (VENDOR Discount, restrictions apply, call for details.)
2016 Events – SAVE the DATE
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 31-April 3, 2016
The Ferris Wheel hours of operation during the shoulder season is: 2pm to 10pm daily.
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.