The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
2016 Events & Information
Gulf Coast Songwriters Shootout, Sept 12-October 24, 2016. Songwriters will be battling it out for cash & prizes at The Hot Spot onsite at The Wharf. September dates are: 12th, 19th & 26th. October dates are: 3rd, 10th and 24th.
Girls Night Out, October 20, 2016. The annual Girls Night Out at The Wharf will go from 5:30-8:30pm. Shops & restaurants at The Wharf will offer special discounts and refreshments. there will be door prizes and swag bags! Make plans to attend with your girlfriends!
Spooky Movie on The Lawn, October 22, 2016. Family Fun event that starts at 6pm with hayrides and pony rides. The movie, Hotel Transylvania 2 begins at 7:30pm. Complimentary popcorn and hot chocolate will be provided.
Trunk R’ Treat, October 31, 2016. 6:30-8:30pm. The event takes place on Main Street and is sponsored by Christian Life Church. There will be a Costume Contest at 7:15pm in Marlin Circle. Kids activities will include: pony rides ($5), camel rides ($5), bouncy house, $1 off Ferris Wheel rides and SPECTRA Sound & Light Spectacular.
2016 Ultimate Food Fight, November 8-15, 2016. Lick your Lips & Grab your Forks! The World Food Championships are bringing the 5th Annual Ultimate Food Fight to The Wharf in Orange Beach. The majority of the food fights occur in the world’s largest outdoor kitchen, Kenmore Kitchen Arena which is large enough for 50 contestants to cook at the same time. They look to expand the event to include unique food experiences like a Global Tasting Village, a chef-driven Culinary Fight Club and Food Champ Judging classes. This is the first year in Orange Beach and contestants will be vying for a $350,000 prize purse and a $100,000 grand prize. For more info on The World Food Championship and its qualifying events, tournament-style process or consumer experiences visit: www.worldfoodchampionships.com. To book one of our onsite 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos or a condo or beach house in the Orange Beach & Gulf Shores area please give Young’s Suncoast Vacation Rentals a call at 877-898-6755. Whether you are competing, a judge or a Foodie that can think of no better reason to travel to the beach our Fall Specials are available during this event, so click here to visit our Hot Deals page to see which Fall Special works best for your visit to the Alabama Gulf Coast!
The Wharf Putt-Putt – Located on East side of retail space where Sharky’s used to be. It’s open 7 days a week. Monday-Thursday: 4-9pm, Friday-Sunday: 12-9pm. Cost is $7/person. Children 4 and under play for free.
Ferris Wheel Hours – Hours of Operation are: Sun (12-6pm), Mon-Sat (10am – 6pm). Cost is $5 per person.
SPECTRA Light Show – The light shows take place on Main Street at The Wharf. Show times are: 8:30, 9:00 and 9:30 pm.
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf along with a gas grill on your private balcony. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants. 25 is the minimum age to rent a condo at The Wharf.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a stay with your sports team, guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay onsite at The Wharf and you will enjoy your Alabama Gulf Coast vacation. You will experience luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.