The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
2016 Events & Information
Horse & Carriage Rides, February 9, 12, 13 and 14, 2016. The popular Horse & Carriage rides return for Mardi Gras Day and Valentines Weekend. Rides will pick up in front of Palm Plaza. Friday & Saturday: Noon-10pm, Sunday: 2pm-10pm.
Seafood Festival, February 27, 2016. The 24th annual Seafood Festival returns to The Wharf the last Saturday of February. This year the festival and car show will be located on Main Street.
Photos with the Easter Bunny, March 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 & 27. Photos taken in Palm Plaza from 11 am to 4 pm.
Sham Jam, March 17, 2016. 6 pm – 10 pm. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at The Wharf by enjoying drink specials all around the property plus listen to bands jam all evening long at Marlin Circle. Band line up to be announced soon.
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 17-20, 2016. Takes place in The Marina, Marina Lawn and this year the footprint has grown to include Wharf Pkwy and Main St. Last year 450+ boats were displayed on land and 135 in water, this year expect even more.
Easter Egg Hunt, March 26, 2016. Over 5,000 eggs to hunt on Marina Lawn. Egg Hunt is at 11:30 am. There will be photos wit the Easter Bunny, bouncy houses, face painting, giant coloring sheets, live bunnies and more!
Chris Young with Special Guest Cassadee Pope, April 14, 2016 at The Amphitheater at The Wharf. Show time is at 7:30 pm. Tickets still available through Ticketmaster or at the Box Office at The Wharf. Stay onsite in a 1, 2 or 3 BR condo, see info on individual condos below. A minimum number of nights stay is required during concerts, please call for more info.
7th Annual Bama Coast Cruise Car Show, April 28-30, 2016.
Florida Georgia Line, May 13, 2016 at The Amphitheater at The Wharf. Show time is at 7 pm. The show sold out however tickets are available through fan resell on Ticketmaster. Stay onsite in a 1, 2 or 3 BR condo, see info on individual condos below. A minimum number of nights stay is required during concerts, please call for more info.
Keith Urban, June 16, 2016. More info to come. Stay onsite in a 1, 2 or 3 BR condo, see info on individual condos below. A minimum number of nights stay is required during concerts and summer season, please call for more info.
Brantley Gilbert, June 26, 2016. Take It Outside Summer Tour. More info to come. Stay onsite in a 1, 2 or 3 BR condo, see info on individual condos below. A minimum number of nights stay is required during concerts and summer season, please call for more info.
Blue Marlin Grand Championship, July 12-17, 2016.
Twenty One Pilots – Emotional Roadshow Tour, August 5, 2016 – The Wharf Amphitheater, 7pm. Tickets are on sale now at The Wharf Box Office or through Ticketmaster.com. Stay onsite in a 1, 2 or 3 BR condo, see info on individual condos below. A minimum number of nights stay is required during concerts and summer season, please call for more info.
2016 Ultimate Food Fight, November 8-15, 2016. World Food Championships are bringing the 5th Annual Ultimate Food Fight to The Wharf. The majority of the food fights occur in the world’s largest outdoor kitchen, Kenmore Kitchen Arena which is large enough for 50 contestants to cook at the same time. The look to expand the event to include unique food experiences like a Global Tasting Village, a chef-driven Culinary Fight Club and Food Champ Judging classes. Contestants will be vying for a $350,000 prize purse and a $100,000 grand prize. For more info on WFC and its qualifying events, tournament-style process or consumer experiences visit: www.worldfoodchampionships.com. To book one of our onsite 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos or a condo or beach house in the Orange Beach & Gulf Shores area please give Young’s Suncoast Vacation Rentals a call at 877-898-6755.
Ferris Wheel Hours – The Ferris Wheel will be open for the Mardi Gras events on February 8 and Valentine’s Day on February 14. Hours will be Noon – 8pm. Then it will close again until mid-March for annual maintenance.
SPECTRA Light Show, The Shows is dark until mid-March as they prepare to bring us the next great light show! The light shows take place on Main Street at The Wharf.
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.