The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
100 DAYS of SUMMER – Every Wednesday is Kid’s Night 5-10 pm, Every Thursday is SunSet Fest 5-10 pm, Wed-Sun DJs on Main Street (more details to come.)
SPECTRA Light Show for 2015 Summer Season - Show Name & Times: Amphitheater Tribute at 8:30 pm, Aqua Show at 9:00 pm and Night at the Movies at 9:30 pm.
Kid’s Night at The Wharf – Wednesdays 5-10 pm through Summer. Face Painting, Bouncy Houses and more! Palm Plaza next to Ferris Wheel.
SunSet Festival - Thursdays through Summer. Multiple Bands, Sugar Cane Jane, Street Theatre, Artists, Magicians, Balloon Man, Crab Races, Drink Specials & Family Fun for all! Location: The Wharf Boardwalk. Time: 2-8 pm.
THE PEPSI BEACH BALL DROP, May 21, 2015 – 7 pm. 2,000 beach balls will be dropped at 7pm. Beach Balls will have prizes. SunSet Festival events start at 5pm with face painting, bouncy houses and other activities, Brian Hill Band plays at 6pm, then the Beach Ball Drop takes place at 7pm.
Widespread Panic with Special Guests Col. Bruce and the Madrid Express and Bloodkin, May 22, 2015 – 7:00 pm. Tickets go on sale now on Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000. For LUXURY 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condo rentals see unit info below or call 866-832-4295.
The Beach Boys & America, May 23, 2015 – 8:00 pm Saturday night of Memorial Day Weekend. Tickets on Sale now through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000.
MAIS Conference, May 26-28, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center
Dave Mathews Band, Tuesday, June 2, 2015 – 7:00 pm. Tickets on sale through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000. Onsite, luxury condo rentals in 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms available. See units on these to Wharf pages or call 866-832-4295.
Steve Miller Band with special guest .38 Special, Saturday June 6, 2015 – 8:00 pm. Tickets on sale this Friday at 10 am through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Eric Church, Friday, June 12, 2015 – 8:00 pm Show Time. Tickets ON SALE NOW through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000. For LUXURY 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condo rentals see unit info below or call 866-832-4295.
Blue Marlin Grand Championship, July 7-12, 2015.
Top of the Hops, Saturday, August 15, 2015 – More info to come.
Alabama Shakes with Special Guest Drive-By Truckers, August 22, 2015 – 8 pm show time. Tickets go on SALE this Friday at 10 am through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000. For LUXURY 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condo rentals see unit info below or call 866-832-4295.
Champion Beauty Supply Fall Expo, September 18-21, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center
The Wharf Uncorked, September 26, 2015 – More info to come.
COGWA Conference/Ministry, September 27 – October 5, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center
ACCD Fall Conference, October 7-9, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center
Alabama Association of Ambulance Services Conference, October 13-15, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center
Columbia Southern University Graduation, October 23, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center
Alabama Association of Rescue Squads Conference, November 12-14, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center
Merry Market, December 10-12, 2015 – EXPO at Orange Beach Events Center. More info to come.
2016 Events – SAVE the DATE
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 31-April 3, 2016
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.