The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
The Wharf Uncorked - Sept 25-27. See below for more information on event and see above for info on available packages for onsite stays at The Wharf or at our condos & beach houses offsite.
L.A. Gumbo Festival - Oct. 4, 2014. This is the rescheduled date for the 2014 Lower Alabama (L.A.) Gumbo Festival. Event hours: 10 am until 9 pm.
The Wharf Uncorked Wine & Culinary Event – Sept. 25-27, 2014
The Wharf Uncorked Wine & Culinary Event will be held September 25-27, 2014. The three day event will combine delicious food, tantalizing wines, live entertainment with a pinch of southern flair and a dash of Gulf Coast hospitality.
Numerous wine and culinary events are planned during the three days. These events will offer opportunities for foodies and wine connoisseurs to learn more about wine and culinary arts. Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster and at The Wharf Box Office. A limited number of tickets will be available; purchase tickets before the event for a discounted rate of $50 for general admission or $125 for an enriched VIP Experience. General admission tickets will also be available at the entrance of the Food & Wine Grand Tasting Event on Saturday, September 27 for $60 or $135 for a VIP Experience. All ticket holders will receive a complimentary commemorative wine glass and bag at the beginning of the Grand Tasting Event. Or take advantage of one of the package deals that Young’s Suncoast is offering for The Wharf Uncorked.
General admission ticket holders will enjoy sampling tantalizing wines from international and local distributors expertly paired with custom culinary creations from nationally recognized chefs and local restaurants for the Food & Wine Grand Tasting Event on Saturday, September 27 at 4pm. Restaurants will compete for various culinary awards including The People’s Choice Award, sponsored by Young’s Suncoast Vacation Rentals. Winners will be announced at the end of the evening! Participating restaurants include Sunset Cork Room, Voyagers, The Louisiana Pantry, The Southern Grind, Villaggio Grille, Ginny Lane Bar & Grill, The Beach Club and Flora Bama
Yacht Club and more restaurants are being added each day.
All ticket holders for Saturday’s event are invited to attend various educational seminars and cooking demonstrations designed to elevate your skills and culinary knowledge. Featured chefs include Chef Brody Olive, Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director for The Beach Club and Chef Tom Wolfe, owner and Executive Chef of The Louisiana Pantry at The Wharf. Also enjoy a demonstration by Chef Matt Murphy, season 12 winner of Chopped, a former Sous Chef at Commander’s Palace and former Executive Chef at Ritz Carlton and currently owns The Irish House in New Orleans, LA. Finishing up the demonstrations is Chef James Briscione, Director of Culinary Development at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City and Food Network’s first ‘Chopped Champion’.
For additional information about The Wharf Uncorked checkout their Facebook page.
2015 Events – SAVE the DATE
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 19-22, 2015
2016 Events – SAVE the DATE
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 31-April 3, 2016
The Ferris Wheel hours of operation during the shoulder season is: 2pm to 10pm daily.
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.