The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
Fall SPECTRA Light Show - Show Name & Times: Amphitheater Tribute at 7 pm, Aqua Show at 7:30 pm and Night at the Movies at 8 pm.
Fall Ferris Wheel Hours - Sunday (12 pm – 8pm) Monday – Saturday (10 am – 8 pm)
Ice Skating Rink, November 23 – January 10, 2016. Rink is located at the main entrance by the Fire Station before you reach the retail shops. It will be open Weekdays: 3pm – 10pm, Weekends: 10am – 10pm. Skating $10. Skating & Ferris Wheel Combo $13.
Holiday SPECTRA Light Show, November 24, 2015 – January 10, 2016. Show Times: 6pm & 7pm. Main Street at The Wharf.
Horse & Carriage Ride, November 27 – December 27, 2015. Weather permitting, available Weekdays: 3pm – 10pm, Weekends: 10am – 10pm. Entry: $10 per person.
Live Animal Nativity Trail & Exhibit, November 27 – December 27, 2015. A new addition to Winter at The Wharf for 2015. Located in the front parking lot. Enjoy the Live Nativity Scene by foot, by car or by camel. Open Weekdays: 3pm – 10pm, Weekends: 10am – 10pm. Entry: $5. Petting Zoo: Free. Horse & Pony Ride: $5. Camel Nativity Ride: $10
Photos with Santa, Nov. 28 & 29., Dec. 1, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23. Located in Palm Plaza next to the Ferris Wheel. Fridays: 4pm – 9pm, Saturdays: 11am – 4pm then 5pm – 9pm, Sundays: 12pm – 4pm. Cost: $15
NAIA Banquet, November 29, 2015 – Orange Beach Events Center.
The Wharf’s Holiday Open House, December 1, 2015. Celebration all day long with select stores offering refreshments & holiday specials.
Orange Beach Christmas Tree Lighting, December 1, 2015. The Wharf is the location of the Official Orange Beach City Christmas Tree, so come out and see the lights turned on for the season and enjoy the festivities. Be sure to visit your favorite shops because The Wharf Open House is taking place too. Time: 5pm-9pm.
Merry Market, December 11-12, 2015 – Christmas EXPO at Orange Beach Events Center where 70+ vendors showcase: Accessories, Apparel, Arts & Crafts, Jewelry, Pottery, Unique Gifts and more. Entry is Free and open to the Public. Door Prize Drawings. Mrs. Clause will be onsite and this year a puppet show has been added. There will also be food trucks onsite. Open – Friday, Dec. 11: 9am-6pm; Saturday, Dec 12: 9am-5pm. Closes at 5pm on Sat., so everyone can get over to The Marina to watch the 30th Annual Lighted Boat Parade that goes right by The Wharf.
30th Annual Lighted Boat Parade, December 12, 2015 – Starts at 5:30pm at LuLu’s, will start passing The Wharf around 6pm. It will end at Cobalt’s around 9pm.
2016 Events – SAVE the DATE
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 17-20, 2016
Blue Marlin Grand Championship, July 12-17, 2016
Twenty One Pilots – Emotional Roadshow Tour, August 5, 2016 – The Wharf Amphitheater, 7pm. Tickets are on sale now at The Wharf Box Office or through Ticketmaster.com.
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.