The Wharf Orange Beach
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
Jason Aldean with Florida Georgia Line & Tyler Farr – March 13, 14 & 15, 2014 We have 2 units open for the night of the 13th & sooner. Come down and stay a few days in Orange Beach at The Wharf or in one of our Gulf Front condo rentals!
The Wharf Boat and Yacht Show - March 27-30, 2014 Special Available NOW!
The Color Run at The Wharf – April 5, 2014 Special Available NOW!
Pictures with the Easter Bunny – April 6, 12, 13, 19 & 20, 2014 from 1-4pm ($10, Palm Plaza)
Easter Egg Hunt – April 19, 2014 at 11am (Free, Palm Plaza)
Bama Coast Cruise – April 25-26, 2014 Special Available NOW!
Darius Rucker with Eli Young Band & Corey Smith – April 26, 2014
The L.A. Gumbo Festival – May 8-11, 2014 (Mother’s Day weekend)
Orange Beach Billfish Classic (Kick-off Tournament for Gulf Coast Triple Crown Championship) – May 14-18, 2014
100 Days of Summer at The Wharf Kick-Off Celebration (Live music on Main Street starting at 6pm, Pepsi Beach Ball Drop at 8pm & premier of SPECTRA Sound & Light Show – May 24, 2014
Foreigner, Styx & Don Felder (formerly of the Eagles) – May 25, 2014
Blue Marlin Grand Championship of the Gulf – July 8-14, 2014
Peter Frampton & The Doobie Brothers – July 19, 2014
NOW OPEN: Sharky’s Family Adventure Park opened March 1st. Sharky’s features 2 Sky Trail® ropes courses; 2 Sky Rails connecting the courses; a Sky Tykes™ rope course and 18 holes of mini-golf.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.