The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
2016 Events & Information
100 DAYS of SUMMER at The Wharf. The final event of this year’s 100 Days of Summer will take place Sept 4 during LABOR DAY WEEKEND.
Let’s Party for Labor Day at The Wharf, Sept 4, 2016. Festivities start at 5 pm with activities for the kids which include: rock climbing wall, surfboard simulator, bouncy houses, face painting, balloons, live animals, fire hula hooper, juggling act, games prizes and more (Some events have a $5-$10 cost)! Enjoy live music by Ty Bates at Marlin Circle from 6-8 pm. SPECTRA Sound and Light Spectacular will start at 8 pm.
Miranda Lambert with special guests Kip Moore & Brothers Osborne, September 8, 2016 – Keeper of the Flame Tour showtime is 7:30 pm. Tickets go on sale Friday, June 3rd at 10 am through The Wharf Box Office, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or Ticketmaster.com.
The Wharf Uncorked Food & Wine Festival, September 15-17, 2016. The 3rd Annual event will take place September 15-17, 2016. A limited number of WHARF UNCORKED PACKAGE STAYS are available which include a Discounted Onsite Stay at The Wharf along with tickets to The Wharf Uncorked Food & Wine Grand Tasting Event on Saturday. Reserve your luxury condo located in the middle of all the event activities through Young’s Suncoast Vacation Rentals. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom onsite options available. 2 Night Package Stays = 15% Off & 2 Tickets to The Grand Wine Tasting, book with Promo Code: 16UNCORKED2NT2TIX, 3+ Night Package Stays = 20% Off & 4 Tickets to the Grand Wine Tasting, use Promo Code: 16UNCORKED3NT4TIX when calling 877-898-6755 or booking online. Condo information is below. Click here to learn more about The Wharf Uncorked 3 day event.
2016 Ultimate Food Fight, November 8-15, 2016. Lick your Lips & Grab your Forks! The World Food Championships are bringing the 5th Annual Ultimate Food Fight to The Wharf. The majority of the food fights occur in the world’s largest outdoor kitchen, Kenmore Kitchen Arena which is large enough for 50 contestants to cook at the same time. The look to expand the event to include unique food experiences like a Global Tasting Village, a chef-driven Culinary Fight Club and Food Champ Judging classes. Contestants will be vying for a $350,000 prize purse and a $100,000 grand prize. For more info on WFC and its qualifying events, tournament-style process or consumer experiences visit: www.worldfoodchampionships.com. To book one of our onsite 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos or a condo or beach house in the Orange Beach & Gulf Shores area please give Young’s Suncoast Vacation Rentals a call at 877-898-6755.
The Wharf Putt-Putt – Located on East side of retail space where Sharky’s used to be. It’s open 7 days a week from 10 am to 9 pm. Cost is $7/person. Children 4 and under play for free.
Ferris Wheel Hours – Hours of Operation are: Sun (12-10pm), Mon-Sat (10am – 10pm). Cost is $5 per person.
SPECTRA Light Show – The light shows take place on Main Street at The Wharf. Show times are: 8:30, 9:00 and 9:30 pm.
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf along with a gas grill on your private balcony. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants. 25 is the minimum age to rent a condo at The Wharf.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a stay with your sports team, guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay onsite at The Wharf and you will enjoy your Alabama Gulf Coast vacation. You will experience luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.