The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
Parking for Orange Beach Festival of Art, March 13-14, 2015. Parking at Orange Beach Event Center Parking Lot. There will be no public parking at the festival. B.R.A.T.S. is providing parking to the festival for $2/person/way.
Sham Jam at The Wharf, March 17, 2015 – Specials by Wharf businesses in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
Jana Kramer in Concert at Toby Keith’s, March 19, 2015. 8-11pm. Tickets can be purchased at Toby Keith’s.
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 19-22, 2015 - (VENDOR Discount, restrictions apply, call for details.)
SPECTRA Light Show Premiere for 2015 Spring/Summer Season, March 20, 2015 – Amphitheater Tribute at 8:30pm, Aqua Show at 9pm and Night at the Movies at 9:30pm.
Florida-Georgia Line, March 21, 2015 – 8pm, Tickets on sale now.
Pictures with the Easter Bunny, March 22, 28 & 29 and April 4 & 5, 2015. Palm Plaza from 11 am-4pm. On April 4, 2015 they will be taken on Marina Lawn after the Easter Egg Hunt.
Happy Easter Egg Hunt, April 4, 2015. Takes place at The Marina Lawn from 11am-12pm. Easter Egg hunt is for kids 10 and under. They will have a section for ages 5 & under and a section for ages 6-10. There will be other activities such as giant color sheets, bouncy houses and live music. Plus photos will be taken with the Easter Bunny on Marina Lawn after the Hunt.
Deep South Cheer, April 10-12, 2015 – Cheer Competition taking place at the Orange Beach Event Center.
Bunny Hop 5K and Fun Run, April 11, 2015 – 11am-2pm. The Pleasure Island Junior Woman’s Club presents the 4th Annual Bunny Hop. Register online at www.Active.com
Bama Coast Cruise, April 23, 24 & 25, 2015 – (VENDOR Discount, restrictions apply, call for details.) Wharf Lodging is Sold Out. However, we have Gulf Front condos & beach houses available for your lodging needs. Call 800-826-1213.
Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefers, April 24, 2015 - 8:00 pm. Tickets are Sold Out, Wharf Lodging is Sold Out. However, we have Gulf Front condos & beach houses available for your lodging needs. Call 800-826-1213.
BOSTON with special guest KANSAS, May 1, 2015 – 7:30pm Show Time. Tickets on sale March 13, 2015 at 10am through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Orange Beach Fishing Classic, May 13-17, 2015.
The Beach Boys & America, May 23, 2015 – 8pm Saturday night of Memorial Day Weekend. Tickets on Sale now through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Dave Mathews Band, Tuesday, June 2, 2015 – 7pm. Tickets on sale NOW through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Eric Church, Friday, June 12, 2015 – 8pm Show Time. Tickets go on sale Friday, March, 6, 2015 at 10am through Ticketmaster.com, The Wharf Box Office or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Blue Marlin Grand Championship, July 7-12, 2015.
2016 Events – SAVE the DATE
The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, March 31-April 3, 2016
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.