The Wharf Orange Beach, Condo Rentals
Upcoming Concerts, Festivals & Events at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL:
Phish – August 1, 2014
Jake Owen with special guests Parmalee and the Cadillac Three - August 22, 2014
100 Days of Summer at The Wharf taking place all SUMMER.
SPECTRA: 3 Free Light Shows nightly on main street: 8pm-A Night at the Movies, 9pm-Aqua Show and 10pm-Patriotic Show
The Nathan Coe Marsh Comedy Magic Show: Take part in this interactive show including hilarious and amazing happenings with samurai swords, duct-tape, eggs and an iPad.
Performance Dates: July 24-26, July 31-August 2, August 7-9
Caitlin, America’s Premier Hula Hoop Artist: Enjoy her performance with some of the most creative moves and demonstrate different techniques with a Hula Hoop and bubble contortions.
Performance Dates: July 17-19
Amora The Fire Enchantress: Amora will electrify the audience with fire breathing and eating tricks using real fire.
Performance Dates: July 17-19
End of Summer Celebration on August 31 – 7 pm Free Concert at Marlin Circle, 8 pm SPECTRA: A Night at The Movies Show, 8:15 pm Firework Extravaganza, 9 pm SPECTRA: Aqua Show, 10 pm SPECTRA: Patriotic Show
Ferris Wheel hours of operation: 12pm to 10pm daily
For more details on music & events taking place throughout The Wharf Complex, click here to visit The Wharf’s Upcoming Events page.
Comprised of 190 upscale waterfront condominiums within 9 floors, each Wharf Orange Beach condominium features premium furnishings, appliances, beautiful tile flooring and well-appointed architectural details. Enjoy awe-inspiring sunset views on the spacious balcony of your Wharf vacation condominium.
A condo at The Wharf Resort Orange Beach, includes amazing views over the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and The Marina at The Wharf. You’ll also enjoy great views and the front-door convenience of Main Street and Wharf Parkway’s many specialty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Plan a girlfriend shopping getaway, a guys golf outing, a family reunion or group retreat and stay with us at The Wharf. Everyone will enjoy the luxurious accommodations as well as the unlimited amenities, shopping, dining and entertainment options, including:
- Amphitheater Concerts & Events This 10,000-seat, tiered facility is situated in the heart of The Wharf, and ensures each concert attendee has a great view. To make the experience even BIGGER, two giant screens are posted on each side of the stage to give everyone a front row view.
- The Oasis pools with a lazy river, zero-entry wave pool, hammock island and tiki bar.
- The Wharf Ferris Wheel is the largest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. Designed and crafted by Italy’s Technical Park, the Ferris wheel is over 112 feet high and will carry 140 people within 24 gondolas for a bird’s eye view of Main Street, The Marina, The Oasis pool area and the Intracoastal Waterway. With its wood-grained ship’s wheel design and thousands of clear lights, this spectacular Ferris wheel portrays both the character of the surrounding natural waterways combined with the excitement of the countless attractions offered at The Wharf shopping and entertainment complex.
- Carmike Cinemas feature 15 screens, stadium seating and blockbuster movies year-round.
- The Orange Beach Conference Center located at The Wharf is versatile enough to accommodate large meetings, exhibits, banquets, family gatherings and more. With 18,600 square feet of space, which can be reduced to five meeting rooms, the conference center can host a variety of events, including dinner for 1,600, a reception for 2,000, or an exhibition with nearly 100 booths. It’s a multi-functional venue located on the marina and an ideal setting for any event.
- Yacht/Sailboat slips and fishing excursions at The Marina.